Monday, April 12, 2010

It just keeps getting better! (and im not even being sarcastic!)

I have a job! I have a job! I have a job! I have a job!
Whew i had to get that out of my system. I have had the hardest time finding a good job but this is perfect! Its a 4 week internship at a daycare in my town, sounds like so much fun, and i cant wait 2 start. It'll take me right up into the end of the year in time to start my summer job.
 
We're going 2 another Drill meet this Saturday in ROTC. I get to do a fancy sabre routine. I'm excited about that too!
 
So two of my friends at school are very pregnant right now and one of them is having TWINS!!! OMG. So I thought it would be nice to make baby blankets. I only just started, so there's no picture right now, but I think they'll look great. One of M's babies is a girl, her second is a boy, and my other friend is having a boy. So I definitely need more baby blue yarn.
 
Wish me luck on my job, I start next week, and happy knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment