Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chunky Yarn is HARD to knit

I've known how to knit for a while now, but only recently did I become "the knitter" at my high school. As a senior, I really have learned not to worry what people think of me. If they want to talk about me behind my back, fine. But honestly I really could care less if you feel like you know everything. I am overweight...okay fat. I'm not severely obese or anything, but I understand that I am certainly not in the running for the healthy eaters club president. however many 'people' feel like they need to tell me I am fat. These 'people' are all very ready to give me their advice about how to lose weight. Oh and I just looove when I eat anything that isn't healthy, 'people' look at me like: Well no wonder she's so fat. But if I eat healthy food, eg. salads they look at me like: Why do you even bother? Ahh the joy.  G says to just ignore them, but they still reeeeeaaaally tick me off.

I'm in ROTC at my high school. I love it. It's like a huge family complete with arguments and sibling rivalry. I believe our unofficial motto is: Nobody messes with my family but me. Sure you might get blasted by a cadet in the corps but if someone outside is messing with you, that same cadet will be right there with the rest to help you out. But still there are a few people in ROTC that I really don't think care for me. Like W. He used to always either ignore me or just look at me like gum on the floor. However when I got to the orderly room a few mornings ago he was really nice to me. K is also a very devout Christian, but there are times when I feel like she is only nice to me because of her beliefs. I still like her though. She is really nice to me. I guess the reason doesn't really matter.

Military Ball is next Saturday. I don't have a date. C can't be there because he goes back to his base on Friday. I am seriously considered asking someone in ROTCto go with me. There are several guys that I wouldn't mind going with. But I am just that scared of rejection. I know I shouldn't worry about that. But I would be mortifed if I asked someone like...well someone and they said no, or worse, made some excuse for it. I'm supposed to film it (Since, apparently, everyone on my H staff has a date or isn't going.) but I'd much rather go with a date and set up my camera in a corner. I suppose my date wouldn't have any fun if I had a camera in hand all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment