Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Picking up stitches, and helpless froggings.

Okay so I haven't posted in about a week...so I'm going to start from last Friday.

Note I wrote this on Monday, just now posting the draft.

Friday:
Okay so I went to CIU for the preview day. It was sooo much fun! I had an awesome time. We attended a class and I answered like 3 questions and read from the Bible. I was so excited, lol. I met some cool people and I really think I have a chance to get in...now if I can just pay for it. We also did this scholarship competition where we wrote some small essays, did group interviews, and played a budgeting game. We don't know the results yet so... but I got my aplication in for admission and I still have to mail in my reference forms and Christian Experience Essay.

Saturday:
I was so ready for Military Ball, no date but that was okay. My dad let me take his truck. So I pulled into a parking space and I realized I didn't have enough room to get out of the truck. (In hindsight I should've just crawled across the seat and got out the other side.) So I started to back up but I turned too quickly. I scraped against the car next to me. It was W's '72 Monte Carlo! Oh my Lord, I just about had a heart attack. I was freaking out the entire time. I called the police, sent a friend in to get W, and just stood there until the cop showed up. He told me I was at fault (duh), and that my insurance would cover his damages. He got my liscence and registration and all that, handed me a paper 4 the insurance company and then told us to go inside. So I parked again, on the waaaaaay far side of the parking lot, and went into the ball. I had fun, danced and all that. My Dad had already shown up to yell at me but my Mom must have talked to him because he was in a better mood when I cam out at the end of the ball.

Sunday:
I went to Church in the morning and then I went to Mrs. B's house and spent time with her and her family, nothing to report, her grandkids were adorable of course.

Monday:
I couldn't concentrate on anything. I was so freaked out about the accident on Saturday. All I could think about was: I hit a car! It was crazy, everyone I saw kept coming up to W and asking him, is your car okay? how bad isit? can you still drive? and then to me: You hit W's car? OMG! How much trouble are you in? Did they take your liscence? For goodness sakes people! I didn't want to say anything because, well, I hit the car, but thankfully W finally got mad and basically told everyone, the car is fine shut up about it! I don't know how everyone found out about this, I vented to G. And I told MB at the military ball.sigh people gossip too much. I felt so sick about the whole thing that I couldn't even knit. You know it's bad when your needles and yarn are powerless...

No comments:

Post a Comment